General Publication Principles / Ethical Principles
1. JOURNAL is an international refereed and indexed e-journal. It publishes on a monthly basis on the basis of numbers.
2. Originality, importance and impact factors are taken into consideration in the acceptance of the articles to be sent to the SSS JOURNAL. For this reason, even if the referee process has been uploaded to the journal system and the referee process has been reported positively, the decision whether to publish the study depends on the decision of the editorial board..
3. SSSJOURNAL is a journal that publishes studies in the field of SOCIAL SCIENCES. It only publishes texts related to original and scientific articles. In addition, congress and symposium papers can be published as an article, provided that the place, meeting and date of presentation are recorded and they have not been published elsewhere. However, the responsibility of any problems that may arise from this publication activity belongs to the author.
4. The articles sent to the SSS JOURNAL should not have been published in any media before and should not be in the publication evaluation process of another publication when added to the system.
5. Those who want to submit a study to be published in the SSS JOURNAL Journal should REGISTER MEMBER to the journal system and upload their articles together with the similarity reports.
6. Authors must be members of the Article Tracking System with the names they use while conducting their academic activities.
7. Adding any article to the electronic system of the SSS JOURNAL Journal is accepted as an application for publication and the evaluation process of the article begins.
8. All processes, from the application to the publication of the article, are carried out electronically.
9. The publishing rights of the articles sent to the SSSJOURNAL for publication are transferred to the journal. Published articles cannot be published in another publication without the permission of the SSS JOURNAL Journal management. In addition, it can not be reproduced and used without showing the source. SSS JOURNAL may publish the texts it has published in various channels such as indexing and social media in order to ensure widespread use.
10. Any legal, legal, economic and ethical responsibility that may arise regarding the articles sent to the SSS JOURNAL Journal belongs to the author of the article, even if the article in question has been published. The journal does not accept any liability.
11. The publication languages of the FAQ JOURNAL are English and Turkish. These languages are priority. However, publications are also accepted in all other world languages.
12. When an article is uploaded to the FAQ Journal by the author, the author may refuse to publish the article before the article is published. The reason for retracting the article is not sought. In line with the author's request and request, the article is returned to the author. However, if the article has been published, the REQUEST TO BE PUBLISHED CANNOT BE ACCEPTED.
Doç.Dr. Sehrana KASIMİ
Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences Baku / Azerbaijan
GSM: +90 543 373 80 81